Nagaland State Rural Livelihoods Mission (NSRLM) has set up dedicated sensitive support units at the State, District and Sub-District (Rural Development Blocks) levels, to catalyse social mobilization, build institutions, capacities and skills, facilitate financial inclusion and access to financial services, support livelihoods and to promote convergence and partnerships with various programmes and stakeholders. These units would be staffed with professionally competent and dedicated human resources.
- The Governing Bodyof the Society is headed by the Chief Minister, Government of Nagaland as Chairperson, and the Minister of Rural Development and Chief Secretary of Nagaland as Co-Chairpersons. The members are the Development Commissioner and the Principal Secretary/Commissioner & Secretary/Secretary of the Departments of Agriculture, Finance, Women & Child Development, Education, Health and Family Welfare, Rural Development, Horticulture, Fisheries, Sericulture, Land, Veterinary & Animal Husbandry. The Commissioner & Secretary, Rural Development is the Convenor, and State Mission Director, SRLM, Nagaland, as Co- Convenor. Nominated Members includes representatives of SBI, NABARD, Commercial banks, Civil Society Organisations and Project Non-Officials Representatives.
- The Executive Committee (EC) of the Society is headed by Commissioner & Secretary, RD as the Chairperson, and Director, Rural Development Blocks as Vice-Chairperson. The members are the OSD Finance and Directors of the Department of Agriculture, Women & Child Development, Department of Education, Veterinary & Animal Husbandry, Health & family Welfare, Land Resources, Department of Horticulture, Department of Sericulture, Department of Fisheries, and the Convener State Level Bankers Committee, GM, NABARD. The State Mission Director, NSRLM is the Member Secretary while the CEO/Addl. Mission Director, NSRLM is the Co-Member Secretary.
- At the State Level, the State Rural Livelihoods Mission (SRLM) constituted by State Government, oversee the implementation of all DAY-NRLM related activities in the State. An autonomous body under the State Government, SRLM is incorporated as a Society.SRLM implements the DAY-NRLM activities in the State through aState Mission Management Unit (SMMU), at the state level, headed by a full-time Joint Secretary/Addl. Secretary, NSC as the State Mission Director (SMD). SMMU comprises of multidisciplinary team of professionals in Social Inclusion, Institution Building, Capacity Building, Financial Inclusion, Livelihoods, Programme Management, and Programme Support from open market on contract or on deputation from Government, to support the District and Block Mission Management Units in the implementation of the Mission Goals and Objectives.
- At theDistrict Level, District Mission Management Unit (DMMU) would be responsible for meeting DAY-NRLM objectives and implementing DAY-NRLM activities in the district. DMMU, linked suitably with District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), would be a facilitating and support unit for field structures. DMMU is led by Project Director (PD), DRDA as District Mission Manager (DMM), and supported by a multidisciplinary DMMU team hired from open market on contract or on deputation from Government, includes functional specialists in Social Inclusion, Institution Building, Capacity Building, Financial Inclusion, Livelihoods, Programme Management, and Programme Support, and support staff, as required. These specialists and staff would be hired in a phased manner, as required, on contract or on deputation.
- At the Block Level,Block Mission Management Unit (BMMU) is led by Block Development Officer (BDO), Rural Development Blocks as a Block Mission Manager (BMM) and supported by 5-7 spearhead teams hired from open market on contract or on deputation from Government.